Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

hi, i am thinking about getting a long weave for a change, I usually get braids but it takes to long. I was wondering if the hair can be re used again. I know there are certain types of hair out there that are better than others, if you could name some good ones that would be very helpful.



I have Afro hair



thanks



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

You are right about the types of hair being different. Synthetic hair (which I don't advise you to use but it is cheaper) should not be used again. It gets matted and is very hard to manage and if you try to wash it it will smell. Now there is human hair which can be washed, but I would only rewash that twice because although you can get longer wear out of it that will start to smell as well. Bottom line



Synthetic= do not wash wear once good luck



Human= use 2x comb out let air dry then get rid of it



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

When I had hair extensions my stylists used them maybe 2 times before they were no good every 4-5 months. It was nice because I didn't have to pay for new hair every time I wanted a little touch up or if they were looking dull. If you keep them up nicely and don't let them turn into a rats nest then you can reuse them. I don't remember the name of it but I do know that it was human hair that she used on me.



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

It really depends on if you got the real hair or the fake hair and if you glue it or sew it. If you sew it and get the real hair you can re-use it again, just make sure when you wash it it is completely dry when you wash it! Good luck!



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

i don't think it would be good to re-use the weave better to get new tracks, i don't wear weave just seen a lotta other girls use it and talk on it



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

I really don't suggest this unless the hair is still in great condition. Perhaps a few of the old tracks could be doubled up with new ones to create volume and density. Also if you are getting braids the hair is loose, not on a weft. It sounds like you need to order wefts now. These are totally different types of hair. Your tech should be your best source for hair. They have companies that they like for hair and can give you the exact level and tones you want to order.



Hair weave/extensions re-usable?

Cor. Don't be so mean to yourself. Just buy a new one.......thats probably why so many women have such tatty weaves - they've been continually regurgitated!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment