Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm 14 and I was wondering if I was too young for human hair extensions and if anyone had anyon

Do you mean real ones or clip in ones ??



At my school alot of girls are weraing clip-in ones .. but sometimes its hard to get the rite colour and if your hair is thin you can see the clips



Real ones are good . And No i dont think ur too young . If i could i would and i'm 13 !



but you have to keep getting them redone . like dying your hair . And it will be expensive .



hope this helped



your not to young :)



I'm 14 and I was wondering if I was too young for human hair extensions and if anyone had anyone information?

I got hair extensions at 15. As long as your parents don't mind its no biggie.



I'm 14 and I was wondering if I was too young for human hair extensions and if anyone had anyone information?

Never too young to look pretty. If it is ok with parents. I started mine at 16. The only problem is that the hair is expensive, the whole precesss is expensive.You have to know how to care for it.



I'm 14 and I was wondering if I was too young for human hair extensions and if anyone had anyone information?

I got my first human hair extensions when I was a senior in high school but it took me a long time to convince my mom. Now she gets them. If your parents are ok with it then go for it. First do your homework. Do you want clip ins?, sew ins?, lace front? How long do you want them? Do you know someone or salon that does them? Do you have the money because they are not cheap? Check out this web forum, these ladies will be able to help you out. Just click on the weave/extensions link: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



I'm 14 and I was wondering if I was too young for human hair extensions and if anyone had anyone information?

no your never to young but keep in mind if you leave them in too long your hair will fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment