Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need help styling my hair scene, i have extensions and...?

k. So i need help with my hair.



I have brown hair and it goes to my shoulders and yes i have all those layers.



I straighten my hair but it tends to loosen up after 30 mins.



I have Black extensions and i know how to wear them, but when i do its hard to find a way to style the top of my hair. I want that big poofy hair from the top. But i dont know how to get it.



Helppp.



I want my hair to look like this:



http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/hm...



Anyone have any suggestions on how to tease/style my hair?



I need help styling my hair scene, i have extensions and...?

they have some videos on that on youtube ..



i asked the same question. and this extremely rude person had the guts to call me a "poser" about 5 times.



maybe get a straight perm, if your hair doesn't stay straight.



or they have products to keep your hair straight ..



really short, choppy layers, would make your hair look like that.



then tease your hair, and add some hairspray or something to hold it.



maybe add some volumizing, or root lifting product to give it an extra poof.



I need help styling my hair scene, i have extensions and...?

It's really easy...=D Ya juss need a butt load of hair spray and a tooth pick comb...Then you divide ur hair inta sections.Start at da middle then take about 1 inch of hair and use da hairspray then get the comb and begin teasing it...It should stick up like liberty spikes then after wards gently brush em down so it'll look like that...You could also get a spray bottle and fill half with glue and half with water cuz it keeps it big longer.



I need help styling my hair scene, i have extensions and...?

When you get extentions have them make it so some face up so you can do your hair like that. you use to do extentions like that all the time. By the way why do people say "hair scene" all the time, isn't that a kids movie like the bratsor something?



Good Luck :)



I need help styling my hair scene, i have extensions and...?

i have to blow dry my hair and then straighten it if i want it straight. So if you blow dry your hair make sure to clip the top of your hair up and then blow dry the rest of your hair straight downward. Then when you blow dry the top make sure you start at the roots and dry them upward. After that straighten your hair, but make sure you dont put the straightener directly on your roots. Tease your hair x584920. Use lots of hair spray and definitly some wax.



I hope that made sense to you.



haha good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment