Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What will improve my chances to win is a lawsuit against my hair salon?

Last Saturday I decided for the first time to have extensions added to my hair. I was so excited and I really trusted my hair dresser. She showed me some colors and she told me she believed me such color matched my original hair color and I trusted iher opinion .We made an appointment the following week and the whole experience was a disaster. I paid $500 dollars and not only did the extensions looked really bad but when she realized that the hair did not match my original color she convinced me to die my hair like the higlights on the extension but my hair turned a different color. I began to cry immediately. Now it looks like a rainbow. It is disgusting. I went back to ask for my money back. and they told me I will not get "one penny" They wanted to redy my hair but my hair is no condition to be retouched and I cannot trust them. All I want it was my money back. I am sad and want to sue them and they said to go ahead and intimidated "Because we know the law" said the owner. Help



What will improve my chances to win is a lawsuit against my hair salon?

I would have called the cops just to have a report...just take photos and file you suit asap...Also file a complaint with your states cosmetology board NOW. Did you actually see her license? Did you pay in cash?



Winning a hair suit is not impossible, just make sure you follow through. The salon should also have insurance as hair does not always "just grow back". Serious skin and scalp damage can occur if a stylist does not use chemicals or techniques correctly. Most states require at least some chemistry.



Keep us posted!



What will improve my chances to win is a lawsuit against my hair salon?

You won't be able to win a lawsuit when it comes to hair.. I mean hair eventually grows back.. :( Sorry you had to go through that hun, but i'm wishing you the best of luck! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment