Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Euronext clip on extensions to match my natural hair color?

recently got highlights and my hair is a bit two toned. very dark brown [close to black]/brown/blonde thats how it looks right now. i wanted to get some euronext clip on extensions from sallys beauty co. but i dont know if it will match. i was thinking of either getting light brown, or caramel if thats too light then i'd just get dark brown. my question is, would it me really bad if the extensions didnt match my hair color perfectly? wouldn't it just blend in?



Euronext clip on extensions to match my natural hair color?

Those are crappy quality and after one washing will look horrible. Save your money.



I buy my own remy hair for about $170 for 1/4 lb and make my own. They last over a year and I wear them a lot. I tried the convenient less expensive ones and ended up spending more money in the long run to replace. You do not want people to know youa re wearing extensions, so go for the better quality.



By virgin remy hair- that is unprocessed with the cuticle intact. You can get it in a million colors . I have even colored it myself as I have changed my own color from blonde to chocolate brown.



As for color, my hair is slightly darker than my extensions, but ti looks just fine. My own hair is as long as my extensions so it does not really matter. You do want a close match though, but for the underneath track, you can go darker probably without much problem.



Here is a good link for you to check out.



http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_topic...



Good luck... I LOVE extensions.



Euronext clip on extensions to match my natural hair color?

um, don't bother listening to the other girl that answered. i have been using euronext clip on extensions for a year, and i love them. i've tried a bunch of different colors. no matter what color i dye my hair, they always seem to match perfectly. like seriously there is always a shade that will match my hair.



no one ever knows i'm wearing extensions, and i even got my friend turned on to them. she loved them so much on me, she bought her own.



since i can't see your hair, it's hard to say whether or not they would blend. especially since you have so many colors in it. are they blended well and natural looking, or thicker and more of a bold look? if the highlights are thin and look pretty natural, i'd be willing to be you could find a color to match.



another thing you can do is dye the extensions to match. i've dyed the dark AND light ones. since it's human hair, it's not any different from dyeing your own hair. what i always find, is if you have highlights or more than one color in your hair, it doesn't even need to match perfectly to look natural. just make sure the ends match. for example, at one point i had like 3 inches of dark hair, where my roots were growing out, and then a lighter honey brown where i had dyed it. so i had my extensions a honey brown color, and it looked totally natural.



they look great, and mine stay in such great condition, and i straighten mine, curl and dye them, and plus i don't even shampoo them every few days like you're supposed to. i do that once a month, if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment