Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ANyone here gotten extensions and DIDNT have ur hair fall out?

if ur hair wasnt damaged and didnt fall out then what kind of extensions did u have? cuz i have tryed cornrows and my hair fell out, same wit the glue! any advice or diffrent kinds of weaves i can try? (if u can tell me how ur weave method was done cuz i kno theres different types but i only kno the cornrow and malasyan weave)



ANyone here gotten extensions and DIDNT have ur hair fall out?

dang girl you need someone that know what they doing or maybe your hair just isn't right for the glue but thats not a problem you can always get it sewn in



ANyone here gotten extensions and DIDNT have ur hair fall out?

I will be as real with you as possible. No offense to anyone who says that they did not experience hair loss but the simple fact of the matter is that each strand of hair in your head is capable of supporting the weight of itself not a heavy track or anything else. I have had every type of weave known to woman (and man) and I have recently discovered a secret that Christina Aguilera or Beyonce won't tell you. If anyone is interested email me at hiredantere@yahoo.com. I will never loose another hair to a weave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment