Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I recently got a hair cut too short and I was wondering how long does your hair have to be for exten

I used to have long hair and I recentLy got a hait cut, the problem is that I dont like my hair short. So my question is how long does my hair have to be to get extensions and what kind would be the best way? Please help.. I HATE MY HAIR....



I recently got a hair cut too short and I was wondering how long does your hair have to be for extensions?

I really depends on how you plan on installing the extensions.



The shortest your hair can be to glue (use liquid GOLD bond) in extensions is about 1/2-1" but you have to be very careful not to have the weft show...these can last from a few hours to up to a week. With Lquid Gold you can also do indivdual bonding which is meant for hair that's at least 4" long. To remove use the Liqud Gold bond remover...this is the one of the easiest ways to do extensions.



For clip-ins your hair should be be from 3-5" this is the simplest installation/removal, part hair and clip in...un clip and slide out.. You cannot swim or wash your hair with these in.



For microlinks/linkies, you hair should be at least 3" for the wefted kind and at lest 5" for the induvidual kind. You thread your hair through the linkie and then clamp with pliers...to remove, you open the link with and opening tool and slid of your hair. These last up to 6 months with a touch up about every 2 months depending on how fast your hair grows.



For fusion/keratin bond, your hair has to be at least 5" long. You're basically fusing extension hair to your hair using a hot adhesive. It takes at least 3 hours to do a whole head but it can last from 3-6 months and usually requires acetone to break down the bond.



There's also ways of sewing in extensions which ususally requires the natural hair to be cornrowed as the base and the a net is sewn over that and the wefted hair is sewn over that. Needs to be touched up as hair grows.



I recently got a hair cut too short and I was wondering how long does your hair have to be for extensions?

My hair was about 2 inches long when I got my first extensions. Anyone in the Wisconsin area that wants them, I'll do them for a really good price!



I recently got a hair cut too short and I was wondering how long does your hair have to be for extensions?

Sometimes extensions make your hair break off worse. Depending on your hair texture, you may just want to do the weekly hair washing and conditioning.



I recently got a hair cut too short and I was wondering how long does your hair have to be for extensions?

It can be very short just look at victoria beckhams lol

No comments:

Post a Comment