Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Length for Clip In Extensions?

I am going from black to blonde hair and so my hair is very orange-ish right now :) Anyways, I had a lot of roots, I had stopped dying my hair in hopes it would be easier to go blonde, and so the ends of my hair are really dead.



because of the dead ends, my hair is constantly in tangles. I was thinking about just going and getting all the dead ends cut off, that way I could just get it over with and be blonde or make the transition quicker. But my question is, how long should your hair typically be in order to wear clip in extensions comfortablly? I decided to stop getting weave'd and glue in extensions, the cost and time I just don't have anymore, so I am sticking with clip ins. I just don't want to have my hair cut so short that I look fatter than I already am plus my extensions are showing and stuff.



Hair Length for Clip In Extensions?

i use loriel exellence creme as there is no need for a pre lightener it takes my hair from black to blonde in 40 mins,its far cheaper than the hairdressers,they do an intensive conditioner now too try using that for a week or so first and get as much of your condition back so less needs taking off i have the clip ins also and the clips are soo tiny they wont be seen hun

No comments:

Post a Comment