Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have fine brown hair that won't grow past my shoulders; what type of extensions would do the

I know that extensions can pull out fine hair..but I've always wanted to have longer, fuller hair..are there any extensions that won't make me bald or near-bald after I take them out? I think my hair classifies under "caucasian"



I have fine brown hair that won't grow past my shoulders; what type of extensions would do the least damage?

The key for having extensions not damage your hair is to not keep it in long. 1 month is the most. One that works is cornrows. They damage the least. One that I get that does wonders is getting weave sewn in. I get my hair braided in cornrows and then a weave sewn in. I have no problems and my hair grows with it in. And you can leave a sewn in weave for up to 6 weeks if u take care of it and wash it correctly.



I have fine brown hair that won't grow past my shoulders; what type of extensions would do the least damage?

go to your nearest salon..they have so many different ways to extend your hair...



I have fine brown hair that won't grow past my shoulders; what type of extensions would do the least damage?

leave ur hair alone i bet u its already beautiful



I have fine brown hair that won't grow past my shoulders; what type of extensions would do the least damage?

If you have caucasian hair, i dont think braids would be the best solution (though it is with african american hair). Though costly (depending on your area) and time consuming, your best bet may be to go to the salon and let them do a process where your hair is threaded through a small plastic tube that has hair attached to it. this gives a more natural look than having tracks of hair extentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment