Monday, May 7, 2012

I have ethnic/black hair with non-ethnic european extensions...how to make them blend?

I am black with have relaxed "ethnic" hair. I have european clip-in extensions but my coarse hair has a different texture (even when its dead straight) than them. if i put my hair in a pony tail, it isn't as obvious but i want to be confident wearing my extensions...not worrying if everyone can tell theyre fake.



i'm willing to EVENTUALLY buy ethnic extensions from somewhere but at the moment i haven't the money and i really would like to make my european ones work.



so...what can i do to make my extensions blend better with my natural hair?



I have ethnic/black hair with non-ethnic european extensions...how to make them blend?

Maybe you can buy some extensions that are closer to the texture of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment