Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair styles for 8th grade Promotion?

My hair length is long. I have dark brown hair, naturally straight. Should I try curling it? I think lots of girls will be curling theirs though. Anything original I could try, without crossing the line?



http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



What do you think about this?



Hair styles for 8th grade Promotion?

curling it would be cute. I curled mine for my 8th grade promotion. A lot of girls used some curls without over doing it and it looked really good. I think you could always try putting it back in a clip if the curls don't work. try using hot rollers.. those tend to hold curl better than a curling iron! Congrats



Hair styles for 8th grade Promotion?

i have the same problem!! im looking for my 8th grade grad. hair style too, but i have curly hair! try doing some straight and some with large curls. like straight then curly ect. good luck!!



foxinsox

No comments:

Post a Comment