Friday, April 20, 2012

Can u tell me wot length my hair has 2 be 2 have real hair extensions sewn in????thanku x?

Your hair has to be long enough to be braided so that the hair can be sewed onto the braids. So basically you can't be bald.



Can u tell me wot length my hair has 2 be 2 have real hair extensions sewn in????thanku x?

Don't get the sewn in kind. They are heavy and uncomfortable. What you should get is the Keratin tipped hair extensions. They look the most natural, all lightweight, and less damaging. Your hair as to be at least 1/2 an inch long to get that kind. Its the kind all the celebrities have.



Can u tell me wot length my hair has 2 be 2 have real hair extensions sewn in????thanku x?

it depends on the person who is doing it. you have to make sure that they can grip your hair. but most likely you should want your hair to be at least a inch in length. for me i can start with it even shorter than that. but really it depends on the person doing your hair and also the texture of your hair. hope that helps you out

No comments:

Post a Comment