Friday, March 30, 2012

Are the Jessica Simpson clip on hair extensions any good? I have short curls.?

I bought the long wavy synthetic extensions and they looked ok for about 4 months. After that they looked terrible. They also hurt my head.



I would invest in real extensions...



Are the Jessica Simpson clip on hair extensions any good? I have short curls.?

i got the long wavy one as well after a while it gets too tangly and you have to wash it so you might as well go ahead and get real extensions



Are the Jessica Simpson clip on hair extensions any good? I have short curls.?

Clip-In Extensions



My first tinkering with hair extensions was with the clip in variety. I ordered some human hair which returned out to be an over-processed, exceptionally poor quality product. I had used Proclaim Super Bond hair glue to attach two 1 褰?inch sections of wefted hair together and then sewed that to a wig/hairpiece comb snap-clip. I made about 5 of these and they held up pretty well after setting and curling with a large barrel hot iron. Easy to remove, they were believable, but only if they did not slip out, which on occasion they did!



璺?Cost: $22 for 褰?lb of human hair (with plenty left over), a few dollars for some clips and adhesive.



璺?Lesson Learned: They work great if you don閳ユ獩 want anything permanent. Braiding paste can help keep the clip from slipping out. Be careful with long-term use in the same areas, as users have been known to experience hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment